Alloy refurb in championship white

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
Any one know where I can get my alloys refurbed in championship white in Birmingham or near. Most places I rang up only do powder coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
Hussainy786 said:
Any one know where I can get my alloys refurbed in championship white in Birmingham or near. Most places I rang up only do powder coating.

Powder coating is fine mate, mine have been powder coated and look gloss white. Perfectly fine. Got mine done via torque GT though

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
I want the original championship white on them. I prefer the creamy look then pure white. Same colour as the car

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
Hussainy786 said:
I want the original championship white on them. I prefer the creamy look then pure white. Same colour as the car

Can't you get the paint code and give them the paint code?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I am not a fan of powdercoated wheels, I have seen a few posts on the track forums regarding some powdercoated wheels breaking under track temps and apparently it was all down too the baketemperatures affecting the wheels (bot sure how true this is tbh but I just painted my own, they are not perfect but it was my first time ever painting anything so I will more than likely look to do them again when I have more time and facilities to do it as they were done in my garden...

TGM sport paint wheels, I think if you go to a bodyshop they'd be able to quote for it.

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
Hussainy786 said:

I'm sure there is a place bottom of Tyburn road by the my roundabout in Erdington that does alloy related stuff like refurbishment and stuff? Can't remember the name of them though mate sorry.

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
I just had my alloys refurbed in championship white and it came out bright white. He powder coated and then wet painted over in championship white. I‘m thinking the paint he got from the paint shop wasn‘t the correct.

Any suggestions?