Anglesey Circuit - Tuesday April 9th

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Next trackday booked woo hoo!

After much thought I've decided to give Anglesey a try again, I didn't have a great experience last time mainly as the tyres were so poor but I'm confident with the AD08R's on now and hopefully come then, a different suspension - the car will feel a lot better.

Anyone else up for this?

Marc

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
What tyres did you have on the car in your previous day? I used what was left of my tyres at Thruxton but they were not upto scratch For that sort of thrashing so will be good to know what difference you feel with the ad08 as that's what I'm getting fitted soon 👍

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
DC5Noob said:
What tyres did you have on the car in your previous day? I used what was left of my tyres at Thruxton but they were not upto scratch For that sort of thrashing so will be good to know what difference you feel with the ad08 as that's what I'm getting fitted soon
Hey dude, I had Bridgestone RE070 with plenty of tread left and they were absolutely butchered after Anglesey, in fact they were butchered by mid morning. I could physically feel the car losing grip on left hand bends as the right front was wobbling. I've since found out I had a loose spring as well which probably wasn't helping, also I was quite slow so was picking up a lot of tyre debris on the outside of the track when pulling over to let quicker cars pass, that probably wasn't helping but I'm confident it'll feel better with the AD08R on it coupled with the Mugen Showas providing I can sort the alignment out. The AD08R come very highly rated as an excellent track/road tyre.

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Yeah I post faith entirely by the first break, so definitely need changing, look forward to hearing how it goes for you man!

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
DC5Noob said:
Yeah I post faith entirely by the first break, so definitely need changing, look forward to hearing how it goes for you man!
Hopefully better if I can sort my wandering car out ffs. Turning into a nightmare this car is.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
DC5Noob said:
Hopefully better if I can sort my wandering car out ffs. Turning into a nightmare this car is.