Another New Moderator

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I would like you all to welcome Mikegsi as our newest member to the admin team.

he has been around for a little while now and, as we have been a little short staffed lately are looking forward to his wealth of experience on the forum.

so let me be the first to say welcome Mike :xcheers: :xcheers:

mikegsi

Staff member
Thanks Si, and again thankyou for the invitation to join the moderator team!

Ive enjoyed a few good years of being an active member on here, and look forward to a good few more years yet!

One thing about this forum over all the others that has kept me continually checking up and posting even inbetween owning any one of my 3 DC5's is the attitude of its members and the good banter that we have. There's not many other forums out there like it!

Noob ;)

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Ha..just found this...all I can say is.....ABOUT BL**DY TIME!!....Dead chuffed mate,many congrats...when is your next `teg coming along or have you still got the "Mobile Coffin"!

mikegsi

Staff member
Cheers Dave, I was surprised by the offer but more than happy to accept!!

Still got the coffin mate, but am putting it up for sale (the missus thinks its been up for sale for a few weeks now!!) I may get roud to it sometime this next month!!

Next Teg wont be far behind it mate ;) :D

mikegsi

Staff member
the smiley problem seems to be happening randomly, must be gremlins trying to stop the forum from changing!!

\:D/ :eek: ;)

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Just noticed this.
Congratulations Mike. Definitely one of the most knowledgeable and honest people on the forum - a great choice IMO :)

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
blueguy said:
Just noticed this.
Congratulations Mike. Definitely one of the most knowledgeable and honest people on the forum - a great choice IMO :)

"Still got the coffin mate, but am putting it up for sale (the missus thinks its been up for sale for a few weeks now!!)"

Honest did you say????? :)

VT-Doo

RushDoo
C&S Evo7 said:
I would like you all to welcome Mikegsi as our newest member to the admin team.

he has been around for a little while now and, as we have been a little short staffed lately are looking forward to his wealth of experience on the forum.

so let me be the first to say welcome Mike :xcheers: :xcheers:
:green: