Another year with greenlight!

2ndy

Advanced Member
Just renewed with greenlight today over the phone with Neil! Forgot I was on the phone to insurance as he's so knowledgable about dc5s and all cars really and talks to you like a friend and not just a customer!

Beat the other quotes I got other than Adrian flux but I'd rather avoid them at all costs, especially the £50 a time to change mods etc!

Definitely give them a go for insurance especially younger drivers as I'm 24 and most places didn't want to know

So big thanks!

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
2ndy said:
Just renewed with greenlight today over the phone with Neil! Forgot I was on the phone to insurance as he's so knowledgable about dc5s and all cars really and talks to you like a friend and not just a customer!

Beat the other quotes I got other than Adrian flux but I'd rather avoid them at all costs, especially the £50 a time to change mods etc!

Definitely give them a go for insurance especially younger drivers as I'm 24 and most places didn't want to know

So big thanks!
Thats really kind of you to say mate, If you need anything at all throughout the year please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards
Neil