Any DC5 owners in Carlisle?

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Whoa that aint right, its quite simple really, the tailgate should sit flush with the tail lights, what do they find so difficult to understand about that? Or do they all own cars with wonky tailgates and bumpers making them think this is normal?

Cant believe you've had to wait that long through no fault of your own, sorry but seeing this kind of idiocy really pisses me off, cant imagine how it makes you feel after all this time.

Hope you get it sorted soon mate :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
There are two black pads that twist around so that you can adjust the height of the boot. There is also a set on the bonnet. Try and adjust these first before you go any further. Don't want to look silly now! Lol

PeteMTBer

I'm just outside Carlisle mate. Didn't realize there were others around here. Give me a shout and ill happily let you have a look. I may need to wash it first, its a dirty beast at the mo.

Chris_M

Advanced Member
A massive thank you to jpstyper who kindly donated his DC5 for comparison to mine. As soon as the cars were compared, it was obvious that mine wasn't right and the bodyshop agreed to book mine back in for adjustment.
Thanks mate. Much appreciated. :xcheers: