anyone change filter in gruppe M?

Bbterri

Advanced Member
Hi guys, iv been wanting to change my filter in mine with a new one but cant find where to get one from.
any advice much appreciated

Lee

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Not sure about Gruppe M filter but the Tegiwa one is obviously a copy and can be bought from their site, the filter seemed good quality to me.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
TEGL33 said:
Hi guys, iv been wanting to change my filter in mine with a new one but cant find where to get one from.
any advice much appreciated

Lee
You can clean and re oil with one of these CLICKY

T.G.

FireDance

Advanced Member
I have cleaned mine a few times.

Had one in my EP3 for many years, kept it clean & oiled & never needed changing.

The one off Teg website should be ok.

Bbterri

Advanced Member
Thanks for reply guys appreciated, iv never clean an air filter before iv always changed for new filter. Iv heard about a cleaning kit before and im not sure how you clean it? With water? Noob question I know but iv never done it before

civic17_99

Advanced Member
All i do with mine is either put it in a bucket and run a hose through it to wash any lose bits out. Once I've done that a few times to get the the lose bits out, spray it with the cleaner that comes with the kit and leave it to soak in. Then when you wash it out just repeat that process again. After you've rinsed it for the last time to get all the cleaner out, allow it to dry and then stand the filter on something i usually use news paper and just spray using vertical strokes around the filter until you've given it an even coating.You can give it a light coat first and then once it's soaked in just follow around again with another coating and then leave it to dry.

That's pretty much it.