anyone know what this is called or where I can get hold of one?

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Hey fellow teg owners.

Ok basically I need to know what this is or where I can source a spare.
It's the bush/sleave/colet that the bulljoint fits into on the front wishbone.

I could machine one but the one I have is hardened and tapered on the inside to fit the bulljoint so would be a pig?

Any help would be appreciated, iv had a look around the fourm/Google/ Honda are no help with out a part number or the name of it, as it wasn't shown on the technical diagram the parts dude was looking at.

Cheers
Alex.

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Give tom @ tgm a ring he will have them in stock I think they are lower front wish bone bushes from memory.

Honda won't sell you the bush it would be a wishbone only which iirc is about £400.00

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Cheers Gordy, I spoke to somone at tgm and I don't think he has them in stock, it's the kind of part that doesn't really wear and comes complete as you said above with the arm. I haven't actually spoke to the man himself (Tom) so will see what if any options/ideas he has.

I did stick the above part on a merlin earler today so I have the complete diamentions and diagram I might just try and make one....lol.

But note to self and other users do not loose this bit, and watch out when taking the ball joint off that it's not stuck to the ball joint and if you applied heat to the arm it will fall out as by the look of the one I removed it's only pressed in with a locking compound, such as Locktite.

Will update as I find out more information.