Anyone know WO51 MDY please?

s_barker@hotmail.co.uk

I considered this motor in November until getting more info from the owner. The boy didn't have it long and the pics he sent me were shite. Looked a bit rusty underneath. It was advertised on AutoTrader for a while to start with then on eBay twice. And I think both times it didn't actually sell as I'm sure he said he was mucked about. Could be that people that won didn't like what they seen in person or he may have been telling the truth and was mucked about. If you go see the car have a good look underneath the seller may have just covered bits up with underseal so it looks nice and fresh.

You may also be able to contact the previous owner with the link I've posted above. As he is no longer the owner there's no reason for him to hide anything so if there is any issues I'd like to think he'll let you know.

s_barker@hotmail.co.uk

Also once the owner did send me the pics I was still in 2 minds to bid or not as if I got it cheap enough it would have left me money to tidy the underside up a bit.

I ended up getting a dc5 from a forum member.

Good luck

-Stu-

Thanks very much, really helpful. I'll try and contact the previous owner. The current owner says he took it in PX.