Anyone up for HEM - France meet and track weekend

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Hi

Just found out about this .. its a weekend of track and meet Hondas only,,, open pit all weekend for 200 euros .. you can even camp at the circuit if you want.. personally i am having a hotel room :)

but it looks good ..
2 hrs drive from the tunnel.. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=calais+to+Clastres+Racetrack

this is the link if your interested . http://hondaeuromeet.com/?page_id=1211

I have emailed them today so still waiting to see how i book .. but i shall be going for sure.

Mark

BrabsHEMCrew

Hi Mark,
thanks for the topic there and the email.
sorry I'll do a quick presentation there, my name's Adrien aka Brab's and i am the "super manager" of HEM/Honda Euro Meet since its starts in 2010.
I drive a Honda Civic ED7 since 2008 and the car is now in full refurb (paint etc...) to have a "clean to track" car.

I'm there if any of you got questions about this event, don't hesitate, just ask

cheers

Adrien, From France :)

Fez

Advanced Member
Ive been a couple of times really enjoyed each time, i wouldnt stay in a hotel though as the queues to get back in are crazy i think last year i was in the queue for about 2.5-3hours.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
in case any one is interested this is the email addy Honda Euro Meet info@hondaeuromeet.com

Also tesco are selling camping gear atm half price :) :xyes:

just bought a tent for 12.50 hehe

dc5ian

Advanced Member
ive been 4 years on the trot. always good fun and the track it nice too. i will be taking the turbo ariel atom and the k24 turbo dc5 this year

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
damn that sounds like fun.. looking forward to this.. just not the camping bit hehe.. when are you leaving to go.. thinking of going friday afternoon.

Mark

dc5ian

Advanced Member
Unnamed_warrior said:
damn right you are bitch..... anymore else fancies coming .. looks like a nice track
are you the guy thats jumped on it with us?

Kevin85

Advanced Member
dc5ian said:
are you the guy thats jumped on it with us?
Probably me, I've been speaking to Trung.

Mark and myself are probably gonna intercept you guys when you're travelling from Antwerp.

dc5ian

Advanced Member
Kevin85 said:
Unnamed Warrior does actually have a name. It's Mark. :p
yeah ive met mark when he was throwing a few f*%ks around at bedford when they wouldnt let him on track haha