Autobrite Nilfisk connector

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Thanks mate but I've ordered it online last night. I'm confident I've ordered the correct one. Thanks anyway.

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
I also picked this up, and can confirm it was the Alto one for anyone who's also looking to pick one of these up.

The ABD Snow foam is also great stuff! I got a bottle with the lance, and you only need a little bit with warm water to give full coverage of our cars.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Yes as above the Alto is the correct fitment. Absolutely brilliant lance and even better when mated to some Bilt Hamber auto foam.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

H_5hum

Advanced Member
Yup, i agree with all the above. I have a nilfisk and it does the job perfectly with the Autobrite Lance. I have been using Autobrite's brand of Snow Foam Solution which works very well, nice and thick!

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Yes as above the Alto is the correct fitment. Absolutely brilliant lance and even better when mated to some Bilt Hamber auto foam.

Massive fan of Bilt Hamber, however I've not used their auto foam... be interesting to know how it compairs to the ABD foam?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
DC5RLY said:
Massive fan of Bilt Hamber, however I've not used their auto foam... be interesting to know how it compairs to the ABD foam?
It's good stuff, doesn't dwell as long as the Autobrite foam but I prefer that tbh. You get a whop off sized container as well. It smells lovely too and my car came up beautifully last night just off a quick snow foam.