Back in Black...

Frazdog

Advanced Member
HI guys,

was on here a while ago. Used to have a White Teg years ago for about 6.5 years. not sure who has it now.

had moved to USA for a few years (had a mustang)

anyway, back now and

bought a new Teg recently...

I think a few of you might know it. had a few external mods removed before I purchased but I got it from Brian88.

Car still has the same mechanical mods which is quite a list.

Attachments

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Welcome back to the forum and the UK mate

What Mustang did you have? I am considering buying one next year (one of the newer 5.0 GT's) since having one for a few weeks in the US earlier this year I fell in love with it and the luxuries.

Frazdog

Advanced Member
I had the 2015 V6. new shape. It was nice. tail happy though so im not convinced it would be the best car here. especially in Scotland.

I couldn't get the lease on the V8 due to visa etc and having no credit history. fun for a bit though.

I know the Teg doesn't have a lot of bits n pieces but a better drivers car all round

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Frazdog said:
I had the 2015 V6. new shape. It was nice. tail happy though so im not convinced it would be the best car here. especially in Scotland.

I couldn't get the lease on the V8 due to visa etc and having no credit history. fun for a bit though.

I know the Teg doesn't have a lot of bits n pieces but a better drivers car all round
Oh cool, no idea what the 2015 v6 is like but I went in a 2017 GT around brands the other month and it was amazing round the bends as well as on the straights

I‘m sold on one, they are so capable, but I want it as my second / main car for mainly road use

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Frazdog said:
The 2015 is the same as the 2017. IMG_8519.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah looked very similar to that mate, vends on bonnet ?

Spec is - The 2017 Mustang GT trim level comes with a standard 5.0-liter V8 engine. This powerful engine delivers 435 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque.

I loved it lol, amazing daily car, did you like it as a road car ?

Frazdog

Advanced Member
yeh I know the car. spend few hours looking around for cars in the usa. I took the mustang, Camero and the Hellcat out for a spin when there. I just couldn't get the finance with dodge. Ford would do deals with people on the right visa to work there.

still prefer the dc5. mine has been tuned tho. it runs great.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
yeh I know the car. spend few hours looking around for cars in the usa. I took the mustang, Camero and the Hellcat out for a spin when there. I just couldn't get the finance with dodge. Ford would do deals with people on the right visa to work there.

still prefer the dc5. mine has been tuned tho. it runs great.
Same here (reg the DC5 and spec, mines mainly a track car). They are great to drive and fun but I think the thing I liked the most about the Mustang was how different to the DC5 it is, it's completely different in every way, manner in which it drives and so on which made me love it (I believe this was as it was capable without having to think and so on) whereas the DC5 (in a good way) has to have it's neck rung at all times to get the most out of it which is why mines mainly a track car (in my hands) and potentially up for sale still as selling my house also, just awaiting the MOT and then I will know about the DC5 as missed out on a dream house last month :-(

Bet you hate being back here? I would love to live in the states

Frazdog

Advanced Member
No sooo glad to be home. Americans are hard work, medical system is crazy too. Was our choice to come home. I wrk in oil n gas so get about anyway.

Love having a Dc5 again. Although wife hates the noise. It is loud tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk