Battlefield 3 On PC.

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
I know this forum isn't that heavily used so i'm not sure what kind of response i will get.

Battlefield 3 is one of my main vices and i play it pretty much every night. I only play it on PC so xbox/PS3 need not apply.

Does anyone else here play it and fancy joining up?

antisanta

Advanced Member
I think my Btag is fyaworx, feel free to add me. I used to play it a fair bit when it came out. But you stop playing it for a month or two, go back and you suck, or at least that's what happened to me! I'm thinking of starting up again though, got a lot more free time since I got my new job.

antisanta

Advanced Member
I used to play counterstrike pretty competitively but then I stopped playing it, came back after a while and I was shit at it, not played it again because I wasn't as good as I used to be, I knew where everything was and the maps like the back of my hand but my aim was piss poor and it was just annoying! Same thing happened with BF3, However i'm a bit older now and i'd like to think, a bit more composed and wont nerd rage haha so i'm going to get back on it soon!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Heh i'll add you when i get back onto BattleLog tonight. I've recently been made an Admin for battleplay4u which is a German/English BF3 group. Nice bunch of guys and some great servers to play on.

If you have skype thats one of the best ways to comunicate for BF3 i think. I also use the BP4U teamspeak.