Best mods to start off with?

dc5Arn

Hi I’ve recently bought a dc5, which had a mugen twin loop and unknown induction kit. I’m looking to get a little bit more of it without soending crazing amount with the viewpoint of getting a Krop further down the line.
What mods would essentially be next on list better getting it mapped?

im looking for anything crazy that costs a fortune. Just something that makes it a mit faster and gunner to drive.

all thoughts wellcome!

let me know what people suggest!

thanks,
Keith
Ps I really don’t want want any heads of trying to get it through MOTs in the future

JordanSuth

Advanced Member
Personally a good intake and free flowing exhuast will give the most gain for your money. After that you'll spend a lot of money on manifolds, TB's etc for very little gains but big money.

I went for a Mugen intake and Fujitsubo RM-01A before getting my car fitted a KPro. Don't go chasing power and especially on an N/A engine. Spend time with the car and then decide what you want and get it mapped with nice linear power. Kpro will give you a lot more midrange.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Them Witches

brother the best modification you can do is Kpro or some other engine management system. To support the Kpro, you want an intake that draws air from outside the engine bay. Personally, I like the Maxogen line of intakes. Next a decent race header, high-flow cat, and a 3" mid section exhaust. The exhaust can drop back down to 2.5" and use the Mugen twin muffler.

1629062322289.png
This was designed for the DC5 and the EP3. The air filter used with these flow more air than about every other option out there.

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Eibach Pro springs with camber arms and bolts together with good geo. Vented brakes discs and grippy tyres. That's a good base to start with.