Best place for tyres?

Simpsonr2004

Advanced Member
Anyone recommend me a place to get tyres.

I'm after some bridgestones re070 but I can't find any with correct speed/load rating.

Preferably somewhere that will deliver them too

dotty

Advanced Member
I'm selling some Advan AD08R which are brand new if that interests you. Just as good (if not better) than the re070. I don't think you can get the re070 in oem size.

Simpsonr2004

Advanced Member
dotty said:
I'm selling some Advan AD08R which are brand new if that interests you. Just as good (if not better) than the re070. I don't think you can get the re070 in oem size.
Cheers. I will have a think about them. Not for standard wheels. Going on some Volks TE37

integraleo

Advanced Member
Re070 s will be in 225 45 17 size as it's the only 17s size they make. Fitment is fine no issues just bit better rim protection. I bought mine the other week from tyre leader online for 68-69 delivered per tyre can't remember exactly. Camskill are selling for same price but 3 quid delivery per tyre on top.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Simpson DC5 said:
Anyone recommend me a place to get tyres.

I'm after some bridgestones re070 but I can't find any with correct speed/load rating.

Preferably somewhere that will deliver them too
Where are you located, a friend just got a pair fitted by local place for a good price of c.£150 region for the pair!

Simpsonr2004

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Where are you located, a friend just got a pair fitted by local place for a good price of c.£150 region for the pair!
Located in Southampton but I have got some now from tyre leader for really good price.

cjh1981

Advanced Member
I got a quote from Etyres £97(RE070) fitted if I remember correctly. They come out to you saving time waiting at tyre place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simpsonr2004

Advanced Member
integraleo said:
Re070 s will be in 225 45 17 size as it's the only 17s size they make. Fitment is fine no issues just bit better rim protection. I bought mine the other week from tyre leader online for 68-69 delivered per tyre can't remember exactly. Camskill are selling for same price but 3 quid delivery per tyre on top.
Thanks for this. Got mine for that price from there too :)

Rob R

Advanced Member
coolerking said:
I got my 4 ad08r delivered from rare rims at 408
Jesus that's good - just checked their site and they're £111 each, you have a discount code or something?