Best value racing simulators

crasherkid

Advanced Member
Hey
Wanting to buy a racing seat/cockpit - budget of around £300
Preparing myself for Gran Turismo Sport launch but until then will use for Asseto Corsa, Project Cars on PS4 & PC.

So far, the best I've seen is the GT Omega Art/Pro cockpits which retail for £299/329 (difference is quality of seat)
However they are out of stuck until mid January.

Also, on eBay I've seen one called GTR simulator, again which is £299.
I've seen a few cheaper options like the open wheeler etc but they have that horrible piece of frame towards the pedals which would be annoying whilst playing.
Anybody got any recommendations?
PS I've just bought a Logitech G29 wheel/pedals set so must be compatible with that.
Cheers

spooke

Advanced Member
crasherkid said:
Hey
Wanting to buy a racing seat/cockpit - budget of around £300
Preparing myself for Gran Turismo Sport launch but until then will use for Asseto Corsa, Project Cars on PS4 & PC.

So far, the best I've seen is the GT Omega Art/Pro cockpits which retail for £299/329 (difference is quality of seat)
However they are out of stuck until mid January.

Also, on eBay I've seen one called GTR simulator, again which is £299.
I've seen a few cheaper options like the open wheeler etc but they have that horrible piece of frame towards the pedals which would be annoying whilst playing.
Anybody got any recommendations?
PS I've just bought a Logitech G29 wheel/pedals set so must be compatible with that.
Cheers
Currently I use a desk and a GT Omega stand, it works pretty well. Although I want a standalone rig so that I can set it up and leave it configured, ready to jump in!

Looking at this, it's around £500 though.

Would prefer this but it's over £800!

For your budget I'd look at either a Playseat or GT Omega.

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
I use a playseat evolution. Before that I used a basic wheel stand pro.

TBH, there was very little benefit to the upgrade. Wheel stand pro served me well for years and is much easier to tuck away.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk