BF:2142

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Anyone playing the new Battlefield game then?

Have to say, I'm loving it. The unlocks idea actually seems to work, although not sure it will matter so much when everyone has ranked up and unlocked most of the good stuff.

Noticed a player called 'Dan_The_Man' too.. :?:

As with BF:2 the game is so much better when in a good team, so I normally play on the =XDC= clan server cos you normally find good teamwork there.

Anyway, if you play, post your in-game name up so I can have some buddies listed! :wink:

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
My gaming clan have all moved on to this with some hardcore BF2 players refusing to move on.

I'll refuse to buy this till EA have sorted out the huge number of stats padders and possible exploits in the game.

Suped

Advanced Member
cheers for the test site Nial... need a new gfx card to run it... everything else is fine..

BUGGER!! maybe an early x-mas treat is a must.

kingston

Advanced Member
new pc for me :cry:

cant even play bfv as i keep getting booted out due to some poxy setting that i cant update :evil: :evil:

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
kingston said:

cant even play bfv as i keep getting booted out due to some poxy setting that i cant update :evil: :evil:
Is that a punkbuster setting? You need to manually update your punkbuster files. PM me and I'll let you know how to do it, but I have to search for the answer first. Had to do this myself.

dan the man

Advanced Member
i dont understand any of this :cry:

I cant even watch some stuff on direct links on the web never mind play games as dont know where the setting is :oops:

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Like every game, it has its teething problems. The original BF:1942 took two or three patches before it was really playable and became popular then.

For BF:2142 I was getting constantly disconnected from the EA Master Server about 30 seconds into every game I joined. Only when I put my gaming PC into the router's DMZ did it finally work. Not the ideal solutions but at least I can play now. :roll:

kingston

Advanced Member
yeah thats the shit except i can manually do it but it just doesnt work, not to worry though as i dont have time to play it

milano_chris said:
kingston said:

Is that a punkbuster setting? You need to manually update your punkbuster files. PM me and I'll let you know how to do it, but I have to search for the answer first. Had to do this myself.