Bilstein Coilovers

Gary

Advanced Member
I am definately not gonna track my car but was still considering a set of coilovers, because although it is certainly good news that half decent springs and camber adjusters are now available for a sensible price and with the std dampers being excellent it is a good mod but I've heard that the Bilsteins are exceptional and would provide the ride and camber adjustment and altho to my knowledge they are not available over here I can get them delivered from Japan for £1500 can anyone advise me as to whether they still think that coilovers are overkill for a road car???

typertillidie

no mate there great u will never look back full roundabout 75mph here we go untouchable handling unreal feel and complete control it feels scary and you constantly push faster faster faster into bends theres just no fooookin limit get em and. YOU WILL SEE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gary

Advanced Member
Ok Dave thanks for the reply s'pose I was only waitin for someone to give me the push by tellin me what I wanted to hear so here goes! :D :D :D

T666YPR

If they're wound up so they're hard,without a doubt.

It's why I opted for the helper springs on mine to keep the ride soft for road and and can wind up for track.

Best of both worlds. 8)