Bogging down problem...

jamied

I'm pretty sure this is what I'm experiencing with mine, when you pull away and accelerate does it like kangaroo/jolt quite violently then sort of go through it? It started a couple days ago but has got worse, quite hard to drive around town.
Thanks.

matt_hodgson

Hi Jamie. There was never any jolting with mine, just loss of power really - kind of unresponsive and sluggish when accelerating, but not all the time. Since there wasn't any CEL code I took a punt on the o2 sensor and guess I got lucky. My other thought was perhaps a dodgy knock sensor pulling the timing.

Liamneale69

I'm having similar issues with loss of power, no codes on mine but just feels sluggish and vtec doesn't seem to come in at all and as u described felt like u was pulling something with u, it is going to tdi tomorrow because I didn't want to just gues and buy parts to replace for it not to be that

Evilzeon

Hate to bring up an old thread but did you ever get to the bottom of it? I've got the exact same issues with mine. Changed the o2 sensor but still no joy. Now going down the route of fuel pump/filter