Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

beppe786

Beppe
just to keep you informed cw was dropped on facelift fd2 for pearl white much better metalic paint.. i have it on my imported frv.. brighter and glittery paint.. also facelift should have standard electric folding mirrors and standard usb connection.. they dropped blue colour.. for more different ones..

-james-

I've not yet seen an fd2 'in the wild' - I keep looking though - are there any in the south west?

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
There is one in Weston that I have seen, Also know of a Silver one in the Devon area. Used to be a white in Honiton 3 years ago too. They are out there...somewhere. haha

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hey Mark,

You managed to source one yet? Only asking because you can bring it to the next North Wales meet and take me for a blast in it ha ha! :xgrin: ;)

mark2390

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Hey Mark,

You managed to source one yet? Only asking because you can bring it to the next North Wales meet and take me for a blast in it ha ha! :xgrin: ;)
Not yet hopefully next couple of weeks

k20_irf

Advanced Member
Mugen rr is gorgeous. I hate the review plato did on it though. "Bit plasticity inside " lol

rossi

Gentlemen the answer to this problem is to have one of each.....which is fun....to see my teg type in Nordschleife 120513 and watch from 3 minutes....its worth a look......I love both cars fd2 and my dc5

p1tse

Advanced Member
Topgeezer said:
CLICKY not the best as its the auction pics.

T.G.
Thanks
Very dark purple
Darker than what skyline had and looks even closer to just having a hint of purple bit like BMW carbon black which has a hint of dark blue

Bet that colour is very nice in the sun

wj51fut

Advanced Member
sam g said:
so what if it is? focus st is quicker than a dc5 too, but i wouldn't have one of them either!
obviously you're going to think its the best thing ever as you just bought one, but this being a DC5 forum i'm sure i'm not the only person here getting bored of reading about fd2 this and fd2 that everywhere here...
i certainly wouldn't buy a car just because its a few seconds quicker round the ring than a DC5, looks would be very high on my list and i dont personally like fd2's so would probably never buy one. and is it really a 'natural progression'? does everyone who owns a DC5 one day suddenly need an ugly 4 door people mover.... i hope i never do lol
I know I will. One day. For me there is nothing else that ticks all the boxes. Regardless if I have kids or not by the time I get one.

Dotty will compare lap times and ability on the track because he used his Teg on the track many a time. I hope he's right in that the FD2 is quicker than the Teg. Otherwise Honda got it all wrong.

Yes you can buy loads of cars that are quicker than a DC5 or an FD2, but do you want to be a Lemming and buy a Vauxhall, Ford, Renault etc??!

Thought not...

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
There is one in Weston that I have seen, Also know of a Silver one in the Devon area. Used to be a white in Honiton 3 years ago too. They are out there...somewhere. haha
That was 'Allen' on here James with the one from Honiton. Dotty has seen this one a few years ago.