Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

Where is it listed? Do you know the guy selling?

Looks great in the pictures. Will be sold in no time (faster than i can convince my gf we need it :()

integraleo

Advanced Member
Holy crap! That can't be right surely. I would have said that's a 12k+ car unless it's a right off

dotty

Advanced Member
It's totally legit. Guy has confirmed and he's a long time member of the FD2 owners forum

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I was reading it in work and I thought it was Dotty selling his FD2 already at first ha ha!!

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
The next one down on the FD2 forum is put on for £15,995 ONO which is more the going asking price, i'd be surprised if it hasn't gone by now.......Crazy selling for so little.

T.G.

integraleo

Advanced Member
I want a supercharged fd2 like now!! Problem is my bank balance won't allow it. I have whatever my car is worth and that's it. Could of bought this one for that

mark2390

Advanced Member
Was unbelievable cheap. .even giving all original parts with it, even a full set of oem wheels

dotty

Advanced Member
integraleo said:
Hopefully will be another one at this price when I want one in few years.
Maybe in years to come. This is a really low price, kinda wish I had held on now , would've been all over that like a tramp on chips !!

mark2390

Advanced Member
dotty said:
Maybe in years to come. This is a really low price, kinda wish I had held on now , would've been all over that like a tramp on chips !!
Same here 6 weeks to late..Once in a lifetime cheap

coolerking

Advanced Member
Can't believe this, use to park next to him at tesco, works close by used to see it all the time, must be more this.