Brake Duct Surrounds

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
I hit a Fox sometime last week and have since noticed the Brake Duct Surrounds have gone from both sides. Has anyone any idea where I can get replacements? I've tried the usual eBay and Google searches but have come up with nout. Any help is appreciated, Darren :)

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Someone on here is breaking a blue teg so you should be able to get some off him, can't remember off hand who it was though.

Paudie_DC5R

CaLi said:
Someone on here is breaking a blue teg so you should be able to get some off him, can't remember off hand who it was though.
Maffy is the lad currently breaking that teg.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
I've always wondered who'd be able to make carbon fibre ones, think that would look swell if you had a CF bonnet and spoiler etc.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
I've always wondered who'd be able to make carbon fibre ones, think that would look swell if you had a CF bonnet and spoiler etc.

I'd love some CF ones to go with my BC bonnet and Mugen Rep wing.

I'm still looking for these BTW people as Maffy has sold his when the bumper went. So if anyone spots any around, please let me know.

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
I messaged a company called fibreworx a while ago about carbon ones, they said they were planning on making some, havent heard anything since then tho

Might be worth sending them a message and see if they have made them yet