Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002 ?

Phil r type

Advanced Member
hello, are potenza adrenalin RE002's any good? i was thinking of getting RE070's but they only go down to a 225 and im running 215's and only doing the front . are the 002's as good or better . anyone using them ? after a tyre thats good off the line and a good all rounder :xgrin: . running 050A'S for now and back's are still good but not over the moon with them . thanks for any help .

integraleo

Advanced Member
After recently fitting re070s after going through a set of goodyear eagle f1s I have to say the grip they provide is astonishing,when pushed they keep lapping it up. Very predictable and so sure footed,virtually impossible to lose grip on my favourite b roads. Don't worry yourself about fitting 225s they fit perfectly and it won't make any difference to the way your car feels.

Riz

Advanced Member
integraleo said:
After recently fitting re070s after going through a set of goodyear eagle f1s I have to say the grip they provide is astonishing,when pushed they keep lapping it up. Very predictable and so sure footed,virtually impossible to lose grip on my favourite b roads. Don't worry yourself about fitting 225s they fit perfectly and it won't make any difference to the way your car feels.
This^

RE070s are more than I can ask for even in the wet.

integraleo

Advanced Member
It's minimal difference you won't Really notice it,it's 5mm visual difference on the outside of the tyre.

Ranja_Ash

I have standard size RE002 on the front replacing RE050a's. Done maybe 1k-2k so far and been thoroughly impressed with the grip driving through A & B roads. Still have RE050a on the back but will most likely change to these when their worn.

Got them for pretty cheap around £80 a corner delivered from tyreleader.co.uk - sent from Germany and arrived within 3 days.

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
I had RE050as all round at 235 45 17 on my evo wheels. The Handiling and grip was amazing.

I then fitted 215 45 17s RE002. I have less grip now and doesnt handle as well. This could easily be related to the size I know.

They are excellent tyres. Good grip, strong wall and long lasting.

However I intend to put RE070s on the front at 225 45 17 as the price is good on cam skill and they are meant to be better than the RE050a and RE002

integraleo

Advanced Member
Re070s are in a different league to re050s. I don't even rate re050s that highly to be honest.