Bridgestone RE002

WayneCivic

Advanced Member
Hi guys
Has anyone tired the RE002's?
I saw them on a DC5 at Trax at the weekend they looked like a nice tread pattern?

kneedowndean

Advanced Member
I like the look of these to. Trouble is, the rest of the world has the next version - RE003 which are a significant improvement. Bridgestone U.K. Can't tell me when the uk will get these and I'm loathed to buy them all in case the new version comes out.

I'm on the limit with my front tyres, so may have to bite the bullet. They look really aggressive, but believe they are not an exceptional tyre.

Darren4

Advanced Member
I had them one my oem wheels when I got the car. When I first got them I thought they were great, but when pushing hard into corners after a few months they went great :(. I've since got ad08r's on and the difference is night and day.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Used to run them on my ATR, granted it's a different car. Tyres are pretty much the same as F1A2/3 etc, half decent with good grip but as a drivers' tyre they leave a lot to be desired. Wooly feel, soft sidewalls and not hugely inspiring.

joiner

Advanced Member
What about Yokohama V105s, there much the same price from 4x4 tyres as the RE002 and also come in 215 width. I'm in this same senareo, did look at RE070s but heard that they look rather chunky on standard rims so am swaying towards getting these when the time comes, has anyone heard good reports on these?.

MrRy

Advanced Member
I bought and ran these on my s2000. They're ok for the price, not exceptional and nowhere near as good in the wet as the premium bridgestones.