Buying a DC5.... WARNING !!!!!!!

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Hi a word of warning for anyone buying a DC5. Avoid this car like the plague. It requires a complete new body shell.
Just want to point it out to you all

Honda Integra Type R (DC5-1005568) Reg. No. RG51CFP

dan the man

Advanced Member
HEY THATS MY REG :shock: :shock: :!:

ONLY KIDDIN :lol:

thanks buddy and any reasons why or u not wana seem like your bitchin :|

dan

EDIT...didtn read post properly..bodyshell i gettit now :x

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Just out of interest, how can a car need an entirely new body shell, and not be noticeable? :? Surely it will look like an absolute dog. :|

I take it this is for sale somewhere?

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Looks ok till you look a bit closer. VERY high standard of bodge i think. Look at boot floor, under back seat, both floor pans, shape of the roof, position of seats.............
I know one other person on here looked at buying and i managed to save him, lets hope i save everyone.

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
Hope nobody buys it and gets cut in two like a DC2 here in Cyprus , had a side collision and the car got split in the middle..... :D

JS_DC5r

I know this is a dead thread but just saw this car is up for sale local to me, anyone know anything else about it?

There is couple of the previous MOTs. I saw this for sale last July with the exact same add but about 3k less

Attachments

Tartaruga

Saw that same ad around 3 months ago too when I was in the market. It was advertised in the west of Ireland, Galway iirc. Exact same ad description and pics too.