Bye Bye ATR .....err...now where do I buy a DC5?

scottyf

Hi There,
I'm new to all this import mallarky so was just trying to glean as much info as possible before I jumped into buying a DC5. Ive just sold my ATR which I dearly luved and am looking to replace it with another Honda.

Can anyone recommend a place to buy from? Ive contacted a couple of places including JPC (who have been the most help full to date!) but just wanted to see what other folks opinions were like. Are there any Scottish based importers I can trust or indeed any for sale in Scotland at the mo???

Also can someone direct me to a rescource that tells what equipment is included in the different packs, Im presuming a C Pack is the highest spec?

Any info anyone can supply would be most welcome...and mega apologies as I know that this is ground that has probably been covered before!

Cheers

Scott

Erm

Advanced Member
why not use the search facility on the forum?

there is ALOT of useful posts on here!!! and any information you get on this thread won't add up to the useful stuff there is here!

so have a look and anything else you cant find then ask :)

cfoster

Advanced Member
if you are deffo interested in buying a DC5, i 'MAY' be selling mine soon. I love it to pieces, and is easily the best car ive owned (owned many cars!). Only reason for selling is that i am importing an F150 lightning pickup!

If you are interested ill post a full spec, but basically its a metallic black one, with C Pack, red interior, HKS zorst, Injen filter etc, with only 12000 miles on it! :D.

email if you are interested. Its a bit early for me to be selling, but will let it go for the right price.

Thanks
Chris ( cfoster@tullib.com )

scottyf

ah well...just put a deposit down on a white DC5...without ever seeing one in the flesh or driven one...

I'm just a tad excited!!!

:D

Scotty