Call of Duty Black Ops. PC.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

For info. Thought price seemed reasonable.

Just preordered the above online through Quidco from Gamestation for £29.99 which included free delivery.

Regards. Granty.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Granty1056 said:
Hi.

For info. Thought price seemed reasonable.

Just preordered the above online through Quidco from Gamestation for £29.99 which included free delivery.

Regards. Granty.
Hi. Just received an email, 1940 22/10 from Gamestation telling me how lucky I was, as the game has gone up to £34.99.
Apparently its still available on Amazon for £29.99. Regards.

armjoker

Advanced Member
Im COD fan too 8) Cant w8 to play this new one:)
I never spend a pound on games:) download them for freeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Aly

Advanced Member
How r u guys doing online wise? im level 50 and not restarting. About 1150 positive K/D.

armjoker

Advanced Member
Guys I need some help. Im stack on the mission "Revelations" its the one you dont need to do anything :) where the mason is sitting in chair in room with Monitors and a guy on top is talking to him. After an agent is entering the room and releasing Masons hand and after a sec he gets a punch in face and falls down. After long running im getting to one room (it looks like control room) there this agent hits mason from back and he falls down. my comp stack the. The agent terns his pistol on Mason and there is a TV showing nothing only noise on it. The TV is working, lights flashing but the rest is stack. Anybody have same? I have cracked version btw.

Please help I want to fish it :)