Can anyone identify my bodykit??

G-TypeR

Can anyone identify the manufacturer of my bodykit? The car was imported last year with the kit already on it.

I think it's similar to the N1 but definately a different front bumper. My DC5 is a 2002 Pre-Facelift, but the kit fits round the headlights to give them facelift apearance - I've done many web searches but cant find this kit anywhere.

It's not quite to my personal taste, I know a lot of you guys are anti-bodykit on the DC5 but to be honest the pics don't quite do it justice, it looks a bit less offensive in the flesh, and is actualy starting to grow on me!!

G-TypeR

Cheers for the info Blueguy - Just confirmed the front bumper and side skirts are JUN on their website, nearly sh!t myself when I converted the price for both :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: gonna be double careful with the speed bumps now!!!

http://www.junauto.co.jp/products/aero-parts/dc5/index.en.html

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i would have to agree with both, jun on the front and ings at the rear, neither look terrible IMO, and both are pretty rare if they are genuine makes a nice change to see an aftermarket bodykit, theres not enough out there​

Grov

Banned
i would have to agree with both, jun on the front and ings at the rear, neither look terrible IMO, and both are pretty rare if they are genuine makes a nice change to see an aftermarket bodykit, theres not enough out there​
Probably because most look terrible. There are some great looking rear diffusers/bumpers, but all the front bumpers/side skirts ive seen look crap.