carbon parts weight

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Have a look through this, may tell you some of what you want to know:

Aside from that you'd need to contact the sellers of the parts as different makes will weigh different to one another as it all depends on the amount of actual Carbon and additional materials and composites used in production.

lelonsbl

have seen this topic and my question is not answered there. You also did not bring anything new, I ask people who know how much it weighs :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
have seen this topic and my question is not answered there. You also did not bring anything new, I ask people who know how much it weighs :)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Firstly I would advise you to be less rude and so much of a tool in your replies on here, it won't get you anywhere apart from ignored by most of us that are knowledgeable. Read my reply properly as there is something new there for you:

" Contact the sellers of the parts as different makes will weigh different to one another as it all depends on the amount of actual Carbon and additional materials and composites used in production "

Never heard of carbon elements, so if by this you mean a Carbon Bonnet etc, then a spoon carbon bonnet will weight different to a Seibon, Tegiwa, Mugen etc. You have not specified which make each part is so your question is invalid and unanswerable I am afraid.

lelonsbl

that's why I want to ask people who have one of these elements and see what the weight is.
I'm not rude, only what you wrote, I know, I ask specifically about the weight, if you have such knowledge, write specifically :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
that's why I want to ask people who have one of these elements and see what the weight is.
I'm not rude, only what you wrote, I know, I ask specifically about the weight, if you have such knowledge, write specifically :)
I have written specifically but it seems the content has fallen on death ears, I repeat, if you have a specific brand of carbon you want to know about then contact the sellers of the parts as different makes will weigh different to one another as it all depends on the amount of actual Carbon and additional materials and composites used in production

It's nor hard to google whichever brand you are interested in and ask them directly as NO ONE here can answer you as you have not said

" How much does a Spoon bonnet weigh, or how much does a seibon bonnet weigh etc "

If you want specific replies ensure you are specific in your question not forgetting exact makes of the items in question...

lelonsbl

I understand, but it would be enough if someone wrote "hello, I have a seibon doors, its weight is xx kg" I want to know only indicatively