Carbon spoilers

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Hey peeps.

I'm looking into buying a carbon fibre spoiler, can only really find two types that are close to oem.

There's the HC Racing one on eBay, seems to be only slightly different to oem.
And seibon sell one that looks a good match to oem that RE Spirit can source.

There not to different in price, I think it works out £50 quid give or take. Iv had a search on here and a few people have had what looks like the HC racing carbon fibre spolier but can't find anyone with the Seibon one.

Obvisly you get what you pay for and, i see that Seibon make lots of other carbon products, but everything is top money when it comes to integra parts lol :).

Before I spend my cash I just wanted to know if any one has the Seibon one and what you thought of it? Or like wise with the HC racing one. Or even if anyone knows of a different make?

Any info would be apricated

Thanks people

Alex.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Lol cheers anyway bud, that looks spot on to oem and is 70 quid cheaper, worth an email and see what they say.

dave c

400hp K20
I've got an NRG one which is an exact mould on the factory wing but just carbon fibre - incase you wanted anther option

EDIT: also to note im sure you could find it cheaper in the US, the exchange rate is much more in our favour at the moment. Pretty sure I paid £150ish for mine but that was years ago

Josh16v

Advanced Member
I have a buddyclub one :) Pretty much identical to the HC one but with added JDM points!

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
I had the Seibon one when I first got my car, it was great quality and the weave was fantastic. I sold it to someone on here who has a Milano Red, can't remember the name sorry.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Dave c - cheers bud, il have a look, it's yours and James from tgm, spoiler that's got me looking into it, just looks spot on.

Josh16v - sweet picture bro, I didn't know that the HC one was a buddy club copy. I wasn't sure about it but that looks spot on too.

Newyorkaddict - cheers bud, yeah that's just what I wanted to know, you can't always trust what you read on google so..thanks bud.

Josh16v

Advanced Member
I think it sits slightly further back than the HC one too, can see it's almost in line with the edge of the boot

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
eightspeed currently have the seibon one on offer

Seibon Carbon OE Spoiler DC5 (1 available)
RRP - £375 inc vat
Offer - £250 inc vat

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Hey people.

So the carbon spoiler finally turned up today, is a piece of art :). Weather is too horrible to fit it atm, but I'm going to try for the Sunday meet. Cheers for your help lads. If anyone else looks into buying a carbon spoiler seibon gets the thumbs up by me :).

Here are some pictures for you lot, iv coated it with a layer of wax already, so it's ready to be fitted :).

Alex.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
alan-lee said:
that's sexual so shiney
Looks even better on the car :), il try and get some pictures tomorrow, and if you have a facelift it takes the eyes away from the random black strip lol.

alan-lee

Advanced Member
I have the seibon myself bought it off a forum member! Must get it polished and waxed!

More pics please