Castle Coombe Video

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Ah man got home at 10pm.. after ordering a pizza I decided to start editing the video... damn that was a mistake ... so much footage .. very hard to edit..

and as you can see by the time 3.22am ... I have just finished... :shock: better get some kip... got to get up for work in errr 3 hrs....

Anyway Great day, never done Castle before and it was fun... would like to go back one day for another blast...

Special thxs to my pit crew ... franzs, Trung for your help... mucho thxs... god damn it takes a long time to change wheels huh.....

well as I mentioned before I have edited the tapes but I have only made a small ish video...

hope you enjoy..

Its 30 meg but.... hey who hasn't got broadband :wink:

http://217.150.99.116/downloads/castlecoombe.zip

Watch out for the REAL drift king in the BMW wicked just wicked....

Jonny gave a very good fight considering that Franz and I are on slicky tyres but he had a good head start..... :wink:

UW

jonster

Advanced Member
Wicked video Mark. I don't know how you had the energy to do edit it last night.

Looking forward to a re-match when I'm half slick enabled :)

I was pleased I pushed Franz enough to make him drift off the track though :)

Jon

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
jonster said:
Wicked video Mark. I don't know how you had the energy to do edit it last night.

Looking forward to a re-match when I'm half slick enabled :)

I was pleased I pushed Franz enough to make him drift off the track though :)

Jon
Tell you what ... i am knackered...

Yeah cannot wait for you to get those tyres mate, you will love em... then we can REALLY play... :wink:

hahah about Franz ... I thought, $hit, let me move away from all those loose stones that he is kicking up...

I must say, there was a lot more overtaking and stuff on the tapes but if I would of tried to edit it all in, firstly I wouldn't of slept at all and second the vid would be about 20 mins long... meaning about 100 + megs

So I thought I would just show our little battle :D

Would of loved to of played with those DC2's though... :( Old vs the new... would of been wicked..

UW

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Yeah I know... the silly thing just walked right out onto the track...

I forgot to put the clip in when the Supra span off... going to have to edit it again tonight and put it back up for download again.. :roll:

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
I have uploaded the video again to enclude a few extra footage and the supra that spins off the track...

Cheers

UW

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Great vid Mark 8) and the second edit is just that little better than the first :wink: Not really surprising considering the time you did them in :shock:

Look Mum, I'm on the telly..!

jonster

Advanced Member
Mark,

That's one radical video mate. Cool as !!!!

I love the way you try to nip in when Franz and I are briefly in the dirt before the chicane :)

I still can't get over the fact that the Supra was an automatic. 390BHP probably helps though.

Nice one.

Jon

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
jonster said:
I love the way you try to nip in when Franz and I are briefly in the dirt before the chicane :)

Jon
Yeah wasnt sure if I should as i knew franzs would be right back on the power when he got grip... so i thought i better wait :wink:

that was one cool day ...

was so good to be on track with so many friends.. we have to do C.C. again... shame they dont seem to do many trackdays thou :( ..

Anyway Rocks is next if anyone else fancies a spin and then Cadwell park will be my next one after that ...