Centre Console Badge?!

Mik0

Guys,

Does anybody have an idea on where I could get one of these?

dc5consolebadge.jpg

I've rang Tegiwa, they've given me a part number so I'll probs ring a few places up and ask. Torque GT are looking into it as well.

However...if there's no success, I will look to actually try and make them at work in a few months time. Is this something others would be interested in buying?!

Cheers
Miko

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Try Honda, Cox motor parts and Hendy. Usually able to get hold of parts if you can provide a part number

Lemons

Advanced Member
When I looked, I thought you had to buy the whole centre console and they were discontinued?

What's the part number? You can see if it comes up on the lings website, lings can be expensive but it's a good place to start if you can't be bothered to ring a dealer parts depo.

Useful for finding part numbers

Keodai_53

I've used Amayama a couple of times for orders of OEM parts. Great service and usually works out slightly cheaper than Honda dealers in the UK, even after shipping, import duty etc.

As @24Lemons has said, it looks like they are discontinued, so your best bet might be to find a centre console from a car being broken for parts in the UK.

Parts diagram: https://www.amayama.com/en/catalogs/honda/integra/4-coupe-right-2001-150/7/1401
Emblem part number: 83410-S6M-Z00

aleksboch

Advanced Member
I'm on the search for one of these as well, as the red R has lost a bit of it's laquer.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Does anyone know how much these were? I have a spare one sitting in my garage and was going to just stick it on my tool box lol

Mik0

Does anyone know how much these were? I have a spare one sitting in my garage and was going to just stick it on my tool box lol
Just rang Honda and the last price for this on their system is £87.46!!! Thats more than an exterior badge or anything like that lol

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Just rang Honda and the last price for this on their system is £87.46!!! Thats more than an exterior badge or anything like that lol
WTF, I need to have a think about whether to keep or sell it then as I was about to stick it too a tool box lol

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Guys,

Does anybody have an idea on where I could get one of these?

View attachment 7655

I've rang Tegiwa, they've given me a part number so I'll probs ring a few places up and ask. Torque GT are looking into it as well.

However...if there's no success, I will look to actually try and make them at work in a few months time. Is this something others would be interested in buying?!

Cheers
Miko
Yes I would be interested in buying when you make them. I was supposed to be having Carl’s but depends on if he finds it and how much he would want for it. Mine has aged badly and unreadable now.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Yes I would be interested in buying when you make them. I was supposed to be having Carl’s but depends on if he finds it and how much he would want for it. Mine has aged badly and unreadable now.
I have found this now to anyone who wants one still