changing to 5th gear - the end

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
ok i'd just like to 100% put this one to bed as i havn't seen the last thread for a while before getting locked...

The DC5 in question is now going to be purched by GR motorsport. The car is going to be raced in the 2005 Macau Grand Prix and sponsored by us as well as others. Team manager Paul Ridgway of GR, came over to see me and car personally. Needless to say he knows Integra's very well and gave our car a serious inspection. His prioty was to make sure the base car had no accident damage and that everything was mechanically sound - even tho the whole car will be stripped and some 60K put into the car. The reason they wanted this dc5 is because they wrote the last one off :(

There wasn't any issue with fifth gear - get used to it. And the dc5 has been in the same position and untouched ever since. Thats the last time i'm going to say it Russ. But you know the reason i didn't let you drive the black one on the day because she is reserved by another customer, i don't make a habit of letting people drive other customers cars... i only said you could the next day when you made this totally unnecesarry fuss.

Anyway back to the GR DC5, I'm going to have regular updates on our cars progress on the site and hope she does well :) And more info soon.

Here is a pic of their last DC5 before its unfortunate ending...