Clash of Clans players

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Are there any Clash of Clans players on here?

I've been playing for around a year and a half now and currently have two accounts.

I messed up my first one by getting overly eager with upgrading my town hall and went up to level 9 in order to get the X-Bow and Archer Queen now I'm struggling to get as much loot as I used to and have some catching up to do.

My second account is currently almost maxed out on town hall level 7.

First account normal base -

First account war base -

Second account base used for both -

albone13

Advanced Member
Got the game but got fed up of being attacked and loosing everything could never save enough to stop people attacking me

jrscho

Advanced Member
I've played this game for maybe 2 years or could be less.. Was addicted then slowly went off it, but last month or so I've been starting to go on it again as there's not many good games nowadays! Everything's to do with flappy bird lol

civic17_99

Advanced Member
I've been playing it for about 2 years I think now. Me and a few friends were in a clan but a lot of people left so we started our own. But here's my base.

K Vee Gee

Advanced Member
I did play it for about a year then my phone broke and I lost it all. Can't be bothered starting again, haha.

Lewis93

Advanced Member
K Vee Gee said:
I did play it for about a year then my phone broke and I lost it all. Can't be bothered starting again, haha.
If you log into your game centre on any another Apple device your village will still be there. :xyes:

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
I play too, been playing for a couple of years, I'm in a good clan if anyone wants to join as long as your level 100 plus Join GoldSwipers, takes so much resources to build anything now tho I just go on collect up, it's a lot better now they made that war mode.

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Level 100 plus?! I'm not quite there yet Alex.

I'm finding it pretty tough going on my main account at the minute. I was so far away from maxing out level 8 town hall then upgraded it to level 9 so people take a bigger percentage of loot from me and I get a lesser percentage of loot when I attack. I'm getting there slowly though.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
LewisK20 said:
Level 100 plus?! I'm not quite there yet Alex.
I'm finding it pretty tough going on my main account at the minute. I was so far away from maxing out level 8 town hall then upgraded it to level 9 so people take a bigger percentage of loot from me and I get a lesser percentage of loot when I attack. I'm getting there slowly though.
Lol yeah it's just one of them games you can play now and again or be on it all the time lol, tbh I did it just the way you are now, upgrading slowly till you have to upgrade your Town hall, when you do give me a shout.