Clunking when Accelerating

Hi everyone, could you give me some ideas on what this might be? Recently fitted Bilstein B14's, EP3 rod ends and EP3 top mounts. I am due a new clutch FWIW, but suspect thats not the problem here.

I have a clunk which I can easily replicate by braking and then accelerating. For example, you approach a roundabout that looks clear, you brake up to it, then release brake pedal, then as soon as you hit the gas I get this popping/clunking sound. This happens if you steer straight or left/right. It doesnt clunk until you accelerate so you can coast in say 2nd gear for 5 seconds then itll knock as soon as you accelerate.

My guess now points to the drive shaft or CV. My old E92 m3 used to make '///M-Clunks' occasionally which was normally the drive shaft taking up slack. However The DC5 didn't do it in the 1k miles since I got it, just recently after fitting coilovers.

So far ive removed the coilovers fully, broken them down and properly greased them up (Figured it might be the springs moving and popping, it isnt)
I thought it could be brakes binding or something, but I can brake then lift off and carry on moving and it wont make the noise until i touch the accelerator.
It could be the CV I guess, reading this thread it seems to match up with my problem: http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/40152-clunk-when-pulling-away/page-2 - can i get hold of EP2 joints for this?
Drop links were replaced by previous owner last year I think and they look fresh.

Any suggestions? - Mike

e/

Sounds like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIa7JQSjjWE&index=2&t=12s&list=LL8SA7z0tdW5fvOPgVIqNyag

Ill check engine mounts and see if I cant do anything with the subframe. Someone suggested some locking collars to resolve it as well.

No But I'll take a look. It'll only make a noise after I've braked then accelerate. If I was to mash the accelerator on off on off it wouldn't make the noise.

Sorted today after visiting TGM, Tom was sure it was the springs popping although I discounted this as it would not do it when turning the wheel.

I didn't grease the B14s when I first fitted them and they would pop when turning the wheel, no big deal I just took them apart and greased them up properly with silicone grease and the popping went away.

The noise I had from this thread I think was caused by me then adjusting the track rods to make it steer straight before an alignment. I can only assume that because the geo was so badly out it was causing the springs to pop somehow. After changing the clutch today the noise was still there. But then went in for a geo and its gone now following the alignment.

Can see how bad it is here:

2018-12-13_04-22-45 by Michael Goodwin, on Flickr