collecting car next wed

gregb

Advanced Member
:lol: hi all, good news for me i will picking up my dc5 next weds.great i thought just in time for the jspeed honda meet on sun18th but found out today i have to work!the car is blue has 2001 has apexi suspension and apexi exhaust system which sounds heavenly!only 34,000 kms and aftermarket sideskirts.i`ll post on weds after i get it home.
a big hello to tarmac,macer and mugenchip and other irish dc5 owners!
till later :wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
haway, whats with all this 'fit like' pallava?

seen it on a few threads now :?:

CHRIS-R

Fit like means fit like :!: :!:
In proper english means how are you old fruit fa fa fa :xhaha:

Evs

Advanced Member
Many thanks for clarifying that, old boy xthumbup
One will now understand wtf you are on about. Pip pip... :lol:

CHRIS-R

Here's one to get your plums round:-
hinka cumfae cashore canfeh,Ahl hityi oar hied caw taughtie :)

English:-Do you think just because i come from Carronshore i cannot fight?I shall hit you over the head with a cold potatoe.

gregb

Advanced Member
:D well i got my teg this morning and it hasn`t stopped pi$$ing rain since!c pack wiper came i very useful.all round it`s a great car torque torque and more tourqe .i kept thinking i was in 4th instead of 6th,it will take a little getting use to,also down changing ecspecially from 6th but hey whats the rush.the hks dampers are rock solid probably set off but the ride is way too hard i couldn`t make out cars in my rearview with the vibration.i hope to get a camera and get a few pics posted soon.thanks for the welcome.greg

mikegsi

Staff member
i take it the suspension is uprated then?
mine is standard and ride is firm but smooth, unless yur female and married to me then the ride is apparently horrible

Tarmac

Advanced Member
hi greg - welcome to the site man - gratz on the new mo-mo :wink:

i dunno how i missed this thread before - but better late than never eh!

if you're interested, we are bringing the cars out on the next Mondello Track Day on the 31st of October - that's bank holiday monday. I'll have mine out, mugen *might* take his out and two of the other lads will have their S2000 and Legacy B4 out too. so if you're doin nothin that day, pop along for a yap and maybe even bring the lady out on the track for a spin 8)