collecting car next wed

gregb

Advanced Member
:wink: hey tarmac sounds good,i don`t know about going on the track yet :| but i`ll defo try get there.is nick from cda a s2000 owner these days?

Tarmac

Advanced Member
yeah - he owns Couture Auto. they opened a new shop there recently and they are the irish distributors for Redline, 5Zeigen, J's Racing amongst numerous other brands. he has literally thrown thousands of euros at his S2000 and as such it's probably one of the nicest i've ever seen. it's sponsored by varis and he has a very nice varis carbon fibre bonnet, boot, gt wing and front splitter. u might have seen miguel drifting his S2000 at the heatwave show a few months ago with the boys from steer from the rear!

i replied to ur pm with his contact details - he'll sort u out with any toys and advice u need for your new lady.

macer

Advanced Member
Hi Greg
Thanks for coming to the Tuning Factory open day, was nice to have more DC5s down. Have a nice Vid of all the cars revving at once. Got the J’SRacing exhaust installed since, it’s savage. Thinking of doing the next track day myself. Will be the first time on the Track in the DC5 was also hoping to get some work done before hand but I don’t think I will have the time, interesting to see how it goes as near standard spec. probably badly with me driving. :oops: The pictures of open day are on the J’SRacing website http://www.jsracing.co.jp/ under Overseas Distributors which is pretty 8) . Plenty shall get to see the Pics.

See ya soon

gregb

Advanced Member
was a pity i couldn`t stay a bit that day. :) :? be nice to get out on track at oct bh.i know tarmac and at least another dc5 owner is up for it.i`ve got uprated pads on the way so no excuses there.see how the funds fair out :evil: the j`s racing website not finished yet ?

gregb

Advanced Member
Hi to any oldies like myself still lurking around the forum,just popping in and reliving my old Dc5 days ,so many good memories and long before FB and Instagram and all the other inventions that changed so much and we just had the old forums and turtle powered dial up internet and digital cameras no smart phones and and i'm joking yeah wow nearly 15 years on since the fun car started with my TypeR ownership and i'm sort of coming back to the fold in more grown up version of the K20a package in a Euro R Accord.

I'm flying back from Australia next week,the car is in storage waiting :xgrin: