Control Panel Bulbs Blown

The-Game

I've noticed on my heater control panel 2 of the buttons aren't lighting up and wonder has anyone come across this before?

From the pic above and below you can see on the 1st and 3rd control the pic of the Car with the arrow and the rear windscreen aren't lighting up.

Now the controls work fine as when i push the button in the little light in the window on the button itself comes on and the controls work fine,
See pic below:

Anyone know which bulbs are blown and which types i need to get? I don't want to pull the dash apart to look for the bulbs after... from searching the forum i found the post about fascia lights and saw two sets of bulbs listed, I'm not sure which ones are causing the problem im having though?

Mebz

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
Following this post as need to know myself as mine has blown also.
+ 1

None of mine work, I thought it was a design flow/weight saving at its extreme.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Just do as I have bud. Order a whole set plus a spare or two and change the lot. Simpler and you know they won't go again any time soon.

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Don't buy them from Honda they're like £7 each! I found out the hard way :(
Would've been cheaper to buy a full second hand unit off ebay in the end!!

The-Game

Yeah i believe they're dear from Honda alright, I'll check out eBay for a set of spares and go replace the whole lot then!

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
You can get pairs for less than Honda supply them for, also you can get them in ultra bright led variety.

Bonito

Advanced Member
Mine went on me the other night. Looks shít and really annoying me so they'll be done soon. Same as yourself, only the outter two went.

Mebz

Advanced Member
Removed my panel to find one of the two T4 bulbs missing so ordered two new led's. They arrived but the surround lights are still not working.

Checked the led's with 12v supply and they were working but decided to break the led's for the carry case and bought two miniature wired bulbs from maplin (non directional). After refitting, the surround lights are still not working.

Anyone have any other suggestions what I could try? All other interior lights work, am I right to assume these control panel lights don't have a specific fuse?

The-Game

Mebz said:
Removed my panel to find one of the two T4 bulbs missing so ordered two new led's. They arrived but the surround lights are still not working.

Checked the led's with 12v supply and they were working but decided to break the led's for the carry case and bought two miniature wired bulbs from maplin (non directional). After refitting, the surround lights are still not working.

Anyone have any other suggestions what I could try? All other interior lights work, am I right to assume these control panel lights don't have a specific fuse?
So you've replaced them all and still nothing? is it the dials not lighting for you or the centre of the buttons?

Bonito said:
Mine went on me the other night. Looks shít and really annoying me so they'll be done soon. Same as yourself, only the outter two went.
Strange alright that just the 2 went, did you get anything done with them yet?

Mebz

Advanced Member
The-Game said:
So you've replaced them all and still nothing? is it the dials not lighting for you or the centre of the buttons?

Strange alright that just the 2 went, did you get anything done with them yet?
For me it's the dials not working.

Center button lights are all working.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
See how helpful that search can be? lol (not making a dig, just nice to see an old thread resurrected rather than a new one started) :)

And as it happens, I could do with knowing too. haha good link

jay82

Advanced Member
The bulbs can come lose sometimes. I ordered new ones and still have them. I took out the ac bulb but it didn't look gone so I refitted it just to see and it's still working. Refitted all them again and none have gone since

Fahadl786

Advanced Member
Honda dealers is Lingshondaparts.com, the bulbs you need are:

T4 Neo Wedge Bulb grey large x 2............... 79670-SL0-A01 £3.19 ea exc vat
T3 Neo Wedge Bulb black small x 3............... 80629-S04-003 £6.24 ea exc vat

Ramz007

Advanced Member
Ive ordered a set from honda as i was ordering the honda badges so thought why not chuck them in

Will update once landed!

jay82

Advanced Member
Fahadl786 said:
Honda dealers is Lingshondaparts.com, the bulbs you need are:

T4 Neo Wedge Bulb grey large x 2............... 79670-SL0-A01 £3.19 ea exc vat
T3 Neo Wedge Bulb black small x 3............... 80629-S04-003 £6.24 ea exc vat
What way did you put your chassie number on that site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk