CTR wheels For Track days

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Hi

I can get hold of a set of CTR alloys, going to use them for track days only.

What effect will the different offsets have (I am no wheel expert). CTR offset is 45, DC5 is 60. What should I expect?

Cheers

Mike

JOM

Advanced Member
Hi

I personally don't know much about wheels either, but there is a person on the Civic forum who should be able to help.

His user name is gftg, he works for a tyre fittingcompany and does a lot of the tyre / alloy wheel group buys of the Civic guys.

He will now all about the effects offsets etc.

Hope it helps

James

20Drift

Members
Staff member
if you take a look at the mugen MF10 wheel for dc5 then you should see the offset of street type is 55 and the N1 is 45. so i think it should be alrite. i currently use the OZ 17/7JJ/45 for trackday but didnt feel any difference or problems.

hope this helps.

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Cheers Andre

Will make sure I don’t loose out on getting these CTR alloys i have located, for my favourite price :wink:

Mike

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
andre said:
if you take a look at the mugen MF10 wheel for dc5 then you should see the offset of street type is 55 and the N1 is 45. so i think it should be alrite. i currently use the OZ 17/7JJ/45 for trackday but didnt feel any difference or problems.

hope this helps.
Remember though that both MF10's come in a 8" width unlike the stock 7" of the CTR and ITR. Just a heads up.

Chris