Custom Exhaust Size with Supercharger

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I have a intercooled rotrex alright my goal was 300 at the wheels which I got. It is about 360 at the fly I think. I have a graph in my build thread but on my phone now so not going to spend all day waiting for it to load. I cant seem to get the correct bov though as there is always compressor surge on gear change or lift off. I have the medium size charger if you went with the larger charger you would easlyly be over the 400 mark.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Thats the air cooler version think ive seen this design on the supercharged k20 lotus builds.

jcdc5

Advanced Member
dave c said:
Can't wait to see the results, wil this be the most powerful SC setup on the forum?
It should but the most powerful sc but still slower then yours =P
you coming east London meet this Saturday Dave c ?

I am currently looks at SVM stage 1 cams also but tom from TGM has told me to wait until l Wednesday to see how mapping goes.
AST sent me the wrong coilover so they will have to be fitted at a later date .

beppe786

Beppe
jcdc5 said:
Mine will be at euro spec on Wednesday for mapping.
I've got a larger merc jrsc inlet and 74mm throttle body

I can't wait too
how did the mapping go??

still waiting for my exhaust to be fitted ill post a picture once fitted

ckh

Advanced Member
beppe786 said:
how did the mapping go??

still waiting for my exhaust to be fitted ill post a picture once fitted
Heard he got very impressive numbers

jcdc5

Advanced Member
I believe it made 315bhp 217 lbs torque
I need to upgrade to a 3 inch exhaust , k20a2 crank pulley and mercs racing auto tensioner
It only pushing 8 psi at the moment.
It should be hitting 11psi after

I will keep you posted😊

dave c

400hp K20
Good results there man, yeh 3inch will definitely help. On my turbo setup it released 30hp from simply swapping the exhaust from Fuji to custom 3inch :xaiweb6: Not totally comparable obviously as I was running higher boost pressure than your setup but just shows what a free flowing exhaust can do