Dashcams

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
I have the Transcend Pro 200. Its great. Its in my Passat to be fair and came with such a long power cable ive routed the power to the back. Comes on and goes off with ignition which is also great.

However have seen an RAC one with more features for the money

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
I'm torn between the Mio and the Nextbase camera.
I like the fact you can use a touch screen facility with the Mio to take a photo if needed. But like all the info logged on the screen for the Nextbase co-ordinates etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated x

kazmo

Advanced Member
nextbase cams take a decent 8MP photo as well, just not touchscreen, its a button on the top where you would expect it to be on a proper camera...

shane_blueteg

Advanced Member

I've got one of these front and rear on my fd2. It's a generic camera, full hd and comes on with the ignition. Very good picture. I like it because it's so small and for the front I can't even see it behind the mirror. Only 20€ ish

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
shane_blueteg said:

I've got one of these front and rear on my fd2. It's a generic camera, full hd and comes on with the ignition. Very good picture. I like it because it's so small and for the front I can't even see it behind the mirror. Only 20€ ish
Do you put SD cards in these and just record away whilst powered on (via switched live) and delete the files etc as and when?

Interested in getting 2 of these for front and rear but not sure how good they are?

Any help would be great!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
carlos7777777 said:
Do you put SD cards in these and just record away whilst powered on (via switched live) and delete the files etc as and when?

Interested in getting 2 of these for front and rear but not sure how good they are?

Any help would be great!
These look good, links to buy them please