DC02 v DC05 - Help!

wullien

Just found this site and thought I might get some help. Have had a DC02 for 3yrs now and whillst I love it to bits its getting near time to change.

Big problem - what to change it for? I'm worried reading the forum that the rawness I love so much in the DC02 has been lost on the DC05, That said my DC02 won't last forever and I can't think of anything else that would come close. So, here's the question - do I keep the DC02 or do I fork out £16k on a DC05. DC02/DC05 owners your opinion please. :!:

Erm

Advanced Member
DC5......looks better, more friendly for everyday use, still goes like stink :)

DC2..... fugly, old and dated

in conclusion.......get a DC5 ;)

mugen chip

Advanced Member
dc5

this is a dc5 owners site so i think were going to say that the dc5 is the dogs bone ;which it is :D so at the end of the day its up to your self

T666YPR

Get a test drive and see for yourself.

At the end of the day,you've already run a DC2 and the DC5 is the newer version,so why not trade up :)

wullien

1. I know this is a DC5 owners website but its also the most likely place to find drivers who can give an honest opinion on the relative merits of both cars - no?

2.Test drives difficult to come by in this part of the country - cars go straight out to buyers from importer and you just don't see them in showrooms - they are still a pretty rare sight up here

mugen chip

Advanced Member
was just saying that the majority off people on this site are just going to say yeah get a dc5 ,, its down to yourself at the end of the day .. in my opinion if your happy with the 2 then you,ll be more than happy with the 5 ... :) :)

truffs

Drove a DC2 and ended up with an accord R (still cant figure that one out :!: ) awesome car but it felt like a work out when i drove it (did at least 3 test drives) and always came back deaf, chickened out and got the accord :oops: now have the DC5, awesome, it feels and looks as if you are driving a super car by the way people stop and stare, the performance is fantastic (i have a few mods including a turbo) its comfortable to do a 500 mile journey in, noisey enough to please but not deafen, has a few 'mod cons' i.e. climate control and its unique. the negative bits are: it eats tyres, eats fuel, cant ever leave a car park without talking to someone thinking its a prototype (i know what you mean now hanan!!) wrecks relationships because all you ever want to do is go and drive it and there is only one way to achieve this and thats 110% which is why it does what i have stated above :D :D :D (this isn't a biased view honest :roll: )

Go and get yourself one and you wont be dissapointed 8)

truffs

sorry forgot to say, think of it as upgrading from a skyline R34 GT-S to a R34 GT-R :twisted: