DC2 Emblem

stevie666

Hi all, First post here. I have come over from the CTR forum. I drive a 04 CTR.

I am looking for the large red R form the back of a DC 2. Anyone know where I can get hold of a couple in the uk. Preferably new ones, but if not second hand ones will do.

Cheers..............P.S. I don't like looking at this website as I know I should have got a DC 5 and not a CTR.............Oh well it's done now :oops:

Del-R

The one on the back of a DC2 comes with the words "Integra" and "Type" as well as the "R" as one complete decal. Its about £7 from the honda dealer (I just picked one up as replacement) If you just want the "R" then try a vinyl graphics place. Saying that, I've seen a few on ebay.

dan the man

Advanced Member
bloody hell derrick,is there anything you dont know about???!!
R graphics, bolster cushions, rear strutt braces red leather gimp suits............................................................................... :lol: :wink:

ps, sold yet? dan

stevie666

is there anything you dont know about???!!
R graphics,
The one I'm after is definately seperate,,,,,,,,Perhaps it the Integra DC2 that went to America..............More advise please if ya can :D

Del-R

This is a pic of the decal from the honda dealer, its looks unclear because of the covering layer.

You cant buy it seperately from the dealer, you get it as "Integra Type R"
Nothing stopping you buying one and just using the "R" though.

PS the ones for the White ITR's has a different part number from the Red/Black ITR's.. The one shown shows the part number for a Red Teg

stevie666

So it's a sticker then not a badge.................I see thanx for the Part number. I'm gonna get my self one on Monday :D