Dc5 base model vs type R fenders

Fathermost

I believe this has probably been covered somewhere in here but I can't seem to find it. I would like to know if there is a difference in the front fenders. Recently got hit and need a new front right fender. Having trouble getting the type r fenders but base model ones are easy enough to get. Anyone know if there is a difference?

Fathermost

Greetings boss. I appreciate the help. I happened to source one locally from a wreck so all good. Thanks

badman9

Greetings boss. I appreciate the help. I happened to source one locally from a wreck so all good. Thanks
Good to hear. Was it a type-r specific fender or just the base fender? My understanding is that the type-r fenders are wider/flared.

I wonder if the wreck has a front left fender in decent shape. I need one but i cant imagine the cost to send it from anu to kin

Fathermost

It was from the type s model and I haven't actually seen it fitted. Just handed off to the body man and he's not said anything.

I dunno if the wreck had a left side but the body man does have one I could ask him if he'd be willing to sell and ship it if you're truly interested