DC5 eBay finds and rare items thread....

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
At the rate you're posting, you're going to have more posts than some members that have been on this forum for 10-15 years! You're posting loads of stuff mate, you need to calm down a bit lol it's Christmas ffs.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
At the rate you're posting, you're going to have more posts than some members that have been on this forum for 10-15 years! You're posting loads of stuff mate, you need to calm down a bit lol it's Christmas ffs.
Christmas or no Christmas if the forum has slowed down why not pick it up and post for people after their celebrations. Christmas is only a day everyone‘s back to reality of paying and catering for bills over the next few days. Maybe I‘m getting old but you know what I‘m enjoying the forum and that‘s what counts mate

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I'm not saying don't post, just don't post inane pointless bo**ocks just for the sake of posting.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I'm not saying don't post, just don't post inane pointless testes just for the sake of posting.
I don‘t find them pointless! Your opinion is your own. At least they are all Integra orientated posts.

Are you hanging or something? Was your Christmas good?

I don‘t celebrate Christmas bud.

gaza4

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
i've got links to plenty of dead forums if you want them? 2-3 posts a week, sounds right up your street!!! haha

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
gaza4 said:
i've got links to plenty of dead forums if you want them? 2-3 posts a week, sounds right up your street!!! haha
Yeah why not but none that I am posting are dead lol!?? Power poster status 0-100 real fast mate

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Ok. Where‘s the dead forums and links then? Straight up no p**sing about lads. Then I might find it funny too and share a laugh with you two.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
RaspyNoise said:
Ok. Where‘s the dead forums and links then? Straight up no p**sing about lads. Then I might find it funny too and share a laugh with you two.
He's sent it to me in jest not you lol, he was being sarcastic.

wocka

Advanced Member
ste01 said:
They aren't rare. There are millions on yahoo auctions too
Really? I‘ve never seen one before or maybe I just never took note of them but I think I would of, I put the link on Facebook the other week and josh from Torque said it‘s the first one he‘s ever seen one

I see a lot of the other top fuel style like this. Ignore the yellow circle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ste01

Advanced Member
wocka said:
Really? I‘ve never seen one before or maybe I just never took note of them but I think I would of, I put the link on Facebook the other week and josh from Torque said it‘s the first one he‘s ever seen one

I see a lot of the other top fuel style like this. Ignore the yellow circle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the top fuel 3D type. There are always a few up for sale, even new ones. Go for anywhere between £100-500

Edit: the one in the eBay link is the 3D power chamber type, not the picture if that wasn't clear