DC5 FL Mugen front Lip or full kit (wanted)

Zain Reflexion

After what seems impossible, iv given up trying to find a mugen lip kit for my dc5, last hope is on this forum, if anyone has a front/rear/side skirt lip or spoiler, do message me! Would really appreciate it! Thank you! 54A90F10-1453-4DD6-8A55-428811E410F1.jpeg

EthanTEG

After what seems impossible, iv given up trying to find a mugen lip kit for my dc5, last hope is on this forum, if anyone has a front/rear/side skirt lip or spoiler, do message me! Would really appreciate it! Thank you! View attachment 8625
Have you tried looking on Yahoo! Japan auctions? It’s a great place to get the hard to find stuff, at least it has been for me. I think I remember seeing Mugen side skirts on there not long ago

Zain Reflexion

Have you tried looking on Yahoo! Japan auctions? It’s a great place to get the hard to find stuff, at least it has been for me. I think I remember seeing Mugen side skirts on there not long ago
Yeah Ethan, iv had a look few times, not had much luck either, also sometimes the shipping fees are way too much for the parts..

EthanTEG

Yeah Ethan, iv had a look few times, not had much luck either, also sometimes the shipping fees are way too much for the parts..
Yeah the shipping fees are a lot. I don’t know anyone who has the stuff you want up for sale so I won’t be of much help, but hopefully someone on here will be able to help you out.