Dc5 front strut brace

Mikieuk

Hi guys. Just wondering is there any front strut braces what will fit a facelift with a grouppem alongside the oem brace ? Thanks

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Nope

Only the PFL you can do that. Not sure there would be a benefit of running both...

Mikieuk

Ok brilliant thank you buddy. Also seems the oem one is 4 point are there anyones which are better than that ? Thanks

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Dealing with this myself. No way you can fot a 4 with the gruppe m on facelift that I can see. Have to go for a 2 point that sits high l like the spoon or mugen. I tried a cheap Ebay mugen rep and it didn't fit the bolt holes.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Crackfox said:
Dealing with this myself. No way you can fot a 4 with the gruppe m on facelift that I can see. Have to go for a 2 point that sits high l like the spoon or mugen. I tried a cheap Ebay mugen rep and it didn't fit the bolt holes.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
RE the mugen brace it does. I bought the same before swapping for a genuine. It does fit and both seemed not to fit a the start, but you need to bolt one side then jack up the other side of the car and then it will line up

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
RE the mugen brace it does. I bought the same before swapping for a genuine. It does fit and both seemed not to fit a the start, but you need to bolt one side then jack up the other side of the car and then it will line up
Good to know thanks. I sent it back, but might take a punt on another one if that's the case.