DC5 going tomorrow...

chrex

Advanced Member
Well i've found a buyer for my DC5 and it's going tomorrow if all goes to plan. I'm sat here tonight looking at pics of it and i am really going to miss it! :( I can't bring mysef to put a towbar on it though, so it can't stay unfortunately. Being replaced with a V70R, but i know that driving away from the Integra tomorrow is going to be a bit of a tug for me.

I just wanted to say that although i probs won't be going far from the forum, you guys are a fantastic bunch - its a great community. I'm sure i will be back in one in a few years to be honest...i can't stay away from Honda too long.

Those local to me - keep eyes out for an orange volvo estate! :p

Cheers,
Chris

coconat

Advanced Member
I find with DC5's and the people that seem to own them once you're part of the family you're part of it forever no matter what you move onto :)

Riz

Advanced Member
Get a couple of framed pictures to put on the wall :) best of luck with your new motor.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Exactly what Nat said, ha ha, don't worry, you can always come back..... or if not, enjoy the V70R, my sister had an 850T5R was it? Lovely cars!

davidpingu

Advanced Member
All the best mate. Lots of people moving on this year but as you said yourself, you all seem to hang around ;)

jasondc55

Advanced Member
Better still get a tattoo of your teg... :xgrin: No on a serious note the next buyer better look after it seeing too many tegs die in recent weeks. :xaiweb4: Good luck.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
All the best buddy!

I could echo a few comments here about the DC5 community. Great bunch.

Enjoy the tank!! Lol

Adam

chrex

Advanced Member
Cheers lads. It went to the new owner in the midlands on Friday so hopefully he enjoys it as much as i have. The V70R is great to be fair, a new challenge to get involved in and yes porthos, very similar to the 850 T5R :) pretty much the same car to be fair, just doesnt quite look as good unfortunatey.

David Fox

Advanced Member
coconat said:
I find with DC5's and the people that seem to own them once you're part of the family you're part of it forever no matter what you move onto :)
I second this very much! 'Family' being the operative word!