Dc5 insurance

Parry

Advanced Member
Right guys and girls just got my teg ready to go except sorting insurance for the year.
I've been quoted £817 by direct line current provider with breakdown.
£760 from admiral & £669 on multicar.
All being one-off payments.
I have 6yrs no claims and I'm 26.
Not sure who to go with any other suggestions guys?

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Got mine with adrian flux this year for £500 on the button

24 5 years ncb 3 points all mods declared and i get 3rd party extension

Tidy

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
Parry said:
Right guys and girls just got my teg ready to go except sorting insurance for the year.
I've been quoted £817 by direct line current provider with breakdown.
£760 from admiral & £669 on multicar.
All being one-off payments.
I have 6yrs no claims and I'm 26.
Not sure who to go with any other suggestions guys?
We can happily take a look for you mate, We are really competitive on DC5 models and can cater for any mods you want to add as well.

If you wanted to drop me a PM with your contact details I can get in touch personally to run the price.

Also if you cover less than 7500 miles a year (approx 150miles a week) you could qualify for a reduced mileage discount which can lead to some great quotes.

Kind Regards
Neil
Greenlight

Parry

Advanced Member
Well finally got insurance sorted for the year went with admiral multi car in the end as nobody could come close. And made sure that they new it was a 2.0 litre dc5 as they read it off to me what they had down on the computer and not a 1.8 litre dc2 like a lot of places seem to list it as. 😃

andrewv4

I just got a requote from adrian flux, i live in enfield north london, i'm 28 have 9 years ncb, no convictions and they wanted £924. Phoned Sky straight away and they said they would do it for £700 does that seem a bit steep?

roncee

Advanced Member
have you guys tried Brentacre? I've been with them for 4 years now.
Greenlight have come very very close (I have another car insured with greenlight)

Parry

Advanced Member
I ended up going with admiral as they quoted me £690 for the teg on a multi car policy :xgrin:

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Greenlight and sky were the cheapest for me. Keith michaels matched greenlights qoute too.

But i will go with greenlight. Need to buy soon

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
mike.williams said:
Greenlight and sky were the cheapest for me. Keith michaels matched greenlights qoute too.

But i will go with greenlight. Need to buy soon
Thanks mate thats great news.

We dont charge for mid term modifications and we can also do track day insurance as well if you wanted.

Cheers
Neil
Greenlight

NINJA

My insurance is just about to be renewed, so ive been getting quotes. It looks like i will be staying with sainsburys.

You should give them a try. I'm 28 with 9 years ncb and my quote was £316. I then added ncb protection and break down cover, bringing the total up to £420. I have double checked with them, and they know its a 2.0l dc5

The nearist quote to that was from Neil at Greenlight, so definitely give them a call aswell.

Hope this helps everyone :)