DC5 N.Wales camping meet (August 2nd-4th)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Can people kindly add their names if they're happy with the date, if not then we'll bin it off as it doesn't seem too many are interested in this.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Cheers mate, can you copy and paste mine and Coyotes names off my post and it into a new reply with your name underneath please and we can keep an active list going that way. Cheers.

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I can come for that weekend, well from Saturday but I‘ll be there quite early

Crazylegs (Yes)
Coyote_DC5 (Yes)
Skengdr (Yes)
Kev.W (Yes Sat-Sun)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Cheers guys,

I feel like I'm hounding everyone but it's just to try and get it all sorted in good time that's all, appreciate North Wales is quite far for most to travel to.

If there's only say 5 or 6 of us, is everyone still happy to go ahead with it? I can't see us getting massive numbers but I could always book it for say 10 people and I'm sure the campsite would be happy to accomodate more or adjust if less turn up.

In the weeks leading up to the meet we'll get a Whatsapp group going too so we all know what we're doing etc, rather than reporting back here all the time which can be a bit of a faff.

Cheers.

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I‘m happy with any number, I‘m just interested in the welsh roads; done it so many times for work in vans and Vauxhall‘s, it would be nice to do it in a proper car for a change haha

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Kev.W said:
I‘m happy with any number, I‘m just interested in the welsh roads; done it so many times for work in vans and Vauxhall‘s, it would be nice to do it in a proper car for a change haha
Ha ha you'll love some of the roads round here then. Shame EVO triangle has average speed cameras now but still plenty of other decent roads to do.

TomNorris

Advanced Member
Crazylegs (Yes)
Coyote_DC5 (Yes)
Skengdr (Yes)
Kev.W (Yes Sat-Sun)
Tom N (Yes)

Sounds like a laugh and gives me the motivation I need to actual sort the suspension out (too low to drive hard)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Awesome Tom, the more the merrier!

Should be a good laugh I reckon. It's a nice little campsite close to the Sea with a little beach side pub, and is a good place to have a BBQ and chill out chatting sh*t with some ales haha.

I've emailed the Campsite to book up to 10 of us to attend, so just waiting on a reply from them now.

I'll message everyone nearer the time to get phone numbers and add it to a Whatsapp group for the Camping as it's easier for everyone to keep up to date with it.

If anyone else wishes to join just add your name to the list above.

Cheers

Marc

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Have spoke to the Campsite. There's no requirement to book as we're not on electrical hookup so I've told him there's potentially up to 10 arriving, think there's 5 of us at the moment confirmed. I'll pm all those that have shown an interest in coming shortly however if anyone else wants to come feel free to join us. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Hey man! This was great fun last year so will look into this with my lot again man! We talking just dc5 or is everyone invited?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
DC5Noob said:
Hey man! This was great fun last year so will look into this with my lot again man! We talking just dc5 or is everyone invited?
Hey dude! It's mainly for DC5 owners but I doubt the others would be averse to non Teg owners turning up. There's 5 of us confirmed at the moment but I imagine some more will join and possibly some will pull out nearer the time, so it's difficult to judge on numbers.

It's a pretty quiet campsite and although they're quite chilled out, I can imagine they don't want a big group of mainly lads terrorising the Campsite ha ha! The guy I spoke to didn't say there's a maximum amount of numbers allowed but he said to keep the noise levels down after 11pm, so I'm keen to respect that otherwise I'll get it in the neck as the organiser.

As above more than happy for a few of you to turn up, will be good laugh! You been round this way before?

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
If you can PM me your mobile and I'll add it to the WhatsApp group we've created.

Cheers

Marc

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Yeah I came up last year and met you lot for a drive, you already have me on WhatsApp and I'm already in a dc5 north Wales group with you lol 🙈🙈

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Ah haha sorry mate I'm getting confused Sam lol! Awesome stuff, yeah pop along. It's a different campsite to the one you stayed in, further down the Lleyn Peninsula this one is but it's nice.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hello everyone,

Around a month now before a few of us meet up, think there's around 5/6 camping so far so should be a good laugh!

Anyone else up for this? Appreciate the Llyn Peninsula and North Wales is a bit of trek for most but it'll be a laugh, few ales, pub nearby with some good company and a few drives out.

If anyone fancies it just PM me your name/forum name and mobile and I'll happily add you to the WhatsApp group we've created.

Any questions just give me a shout!

Cheers

Marc

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
I could be game for this, possibly a mate as well I'll pm you now Marc!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
BAD3GG said:
I could be game for this, possibly a mate as well I'll pm you now Marc!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Hey man! Awesome, I'll reply to your PM shortly. :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hello, just a final call out to see if anyone else fancies this?

I think there's about 6 or 7 of us staying over, possibly a bit more actually but should be a good laugh!

If people only want to stay for 1 night or just come for a drive then you're more than happy to join us.

Cheers