DC5 N.Wales camping meet (August 2nd-4th)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Some pictures from what was a great few days! I didn't take all of these, they were taken by most of the other guys.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
TomNorris said:
Great weekend, can't wait to do it again!
Definitely mate! We'll try and sort something out as an annual get together. Think we were quite lucky with the weather too, glad you and Hannah enjoyed it!

TomNorris

Advanced Member
Anybody fancy a repeat of this on the 27th / 28th June?

Not sure if anybody watches csr Obsession on YouTube but I have the guy doing a review of my car that weekend in Wales so fancy making a weekend of it!

TomNorris

Advanced Member
Anybody fancy a repeat of this on the 27th / 28th June?

Not sure if anybody watches csr Obsession on YouTube but I have the guy doing a review of my car that weekend in Wales so fancy making a weekend of it!

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hi Tom,

I'm up for something again but I won't be organising it this time if that's OK, sorry bud - just got too much on at the moment. I also might be in a different car too but still keen to join you, hope this is OK.

Cheers

Marc

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
No longer a teg owner :( but I'm still up for coming down in the new whip if I'm allowed ;) definitely won't be any sleeping in the car this time though! If @Crazylegs is coming also at least I won't be the only black sheep!

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I couldnt remember your avitar so glad you've found this post again. So what you driving now and yes of course your welcome. It's the people not the cars remember ;) We'll just exlude you in the forum photos :p

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
I couldnt remember your avitar so glad you've found this post again. So what you driving now and yes of course your welcome. It's the people not the cars remember ;) We'll just exlude you in the forum photos :p
Good to see the forum back up and looking good!
I've got a little MR2 Spyder now, may actually struggle to fit the camping gear in it! ‍:rolleyes: Right time to buy a hairdressers car apparently!
Hopefully I can remember to check back here if you get a date together.
I'm on track at Anglesey on the 3rd of August with it, but by the looks of things camping won't be back on the cards for a bit?

skengdR

Advanced Member
With the way how this year has been I wont make it across to Wales anytime soon .

Quite a shame because the roads there are amazing